The Pieces out of The Mess


This morning, we took the bag, my daughter threw all the drawings in it, and started to sort out the things inside. After an hour, here are the ones worth uploading. The first one (above) is a map says my daughter. I just noticed the similarity between this map and the official logo of Hamilton Institute.


This one is a ship floating on the sea. I like the simplicity and the level of abstraction in this picture.


In this picture, my daughter created a lady in an extra ordinary styled dress. That dress reminds me Victoria Beckham's alien jacket.


Mothers and daughters :)


Left to right: Elder sister, daughter, father, mother.


Three ladies. The one on the right is sitting on a tiny chair. Notice the puff sleeves (karpuz kol) of the girl in the middle :)


The lady is my wife and the guy is me. At least, my daughter says so :) Don't you think the guy looks like Adolf Hitler?


Two models.



Two collages on pages of my master thesis.


Old lady with grey hair.


My daughter's house sticked on my lady dragon.


It's a collaborative family work.


I drew my wife and my daughter colored her lips.


Junkie girl with crazy hair :)


Indian mother and her daughter by my wife :)

1 comment:

euphrates said...

Bayildim, bayildim.