Transformation Needed

Bruce Lee was one of the great persons whom I admire. The feeling in me, while I am travelling in the veins of the varying sizes of the life itself, is that I am being stuck and cannot flow forward any more for some reason. I can sense that something must be changing dramatically in time. A kind of revolution, maybe... That will be the one that looses the veins again and lets the blood free and releases the life. Yes my friends. I want this revolution. I need this.
Look around... The old fashioned everything is about to stop. The education cannot make the mass intellectuals, the industry is killing the natural environment, the medical science of centuries is not able to beat tiny miny viral life forms, the economy, hence the mathematics, of this form is becoming useless, so called information is some signal on the cable, chaos is everywhere... Formal patterns are dead. Classics are not sufficient.
And suddenly when we look back to early 1970s a man was saying "Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend"
I know, we need a great revolution after which we can calculate the fuzzy parameters, solve the chaotic equations and the new form of everything will be "unknown" and unique motto of every philosophical school will be written to the books "be water my friend".
Lee was knowing this. Turing and Gödel were knowing this.
Respect.

No comments: